Lately ma has been reading about the pros and cons of a grain free dog food. Science has proved that our ancestors were not grain eaters . They ate meat and occasional vegetables and fruits and not corn, wheat or rice. We have a few friends who feed nothing but raw meat and their dogs coats are beautiful , shiny and their pets are quite healthy. But what if your dog won’t eat raw meat? The 3 of us will not eat most raw meat. The only raw meat we will eat sometimes is tuna and not the stuff out of the can. Buying tuna for sushi gets expensive and with a small , medium and large dog in this house , it could break the bank.
|Does it have flavors I really like?|
Diamond Naturals Grain-Free has three protein-rich dry dog food formulas that are enriched with power-packed fruits and vegetables, natural antioxidants and no grains for all stages of a dog’s life.
Beef & Sweet Potato,
Chicken & Sweet Potato,
Whitefish & Sweet Potato
|Does It give me the energy to go go go?|
Grain free diets often have more concentrated energy, higher levels of protein and fat allow you to feed less quantity , saving you money and fueling your pet for all day fun.
|Does t helps to keep me healthy and my coat shiny?|
Diamond Grain Free Foods oﬀers the same affordable prices, high quality product as Diamond Naturals without the grains.
Would you feed your dog a grain free food if it was healthy and affordable? What if the food had these features?
· Protein Blend - Real beef, chicken or fish protein sources provide dogs with the amino acid building blocks necessary for ideal lean body condition.
· Digestive Support - Natural fiber ingredients, including prebiotic fiber (dried chicory root), help support healthy digestion.
· Omega Fatty Acids - A blend of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids from fish meal, flax seed and either chicken fat or canola oil helps keep the skin and coat healthy and shiny.
· Fruits and Veggies - Sweet potatoes, peas, garbanzo beans, potatoes, blueberries and raspberries provide an excellent spectrum of phyto-nutrients.
· Antioxidant Formulation - Guaranteed levels of selenium and vitamin E help support a healthy lifestyle.
· Grain-Free - Grain-free foods provide optimal nutrition for dogs sensitive to grain.
Wanting to know where to buy Diamond Natural Grain Free food? Use their store locator- http://www.diamondpet.com/dealer_locator/
I found that I could get this food at E & L Pets which is 4 blocks from my house. It’s not only healthy , it’s affordable. The good thing about a high quality food is that you feed less quantity. That helps to save money but doesn't skimp on health.
Best of all, it's formulated for all life stages. From puppy to senior, they have you covered.
Find Diamond Natural dog food on Facebook!
*This post is sponsored by Diamond Naturals. I am being compensated for helping spread the word about Diamond Naturals Grain Free dog food, but CarmaPoodale.com only shares information we feel is relevant to our readers. Diamond Naturals is not responsible for the content of this article.